APPSC FBO ABO Syllabus 2019 New Exam pattern Assistan Forest Beat officer Previous paper
Thursday , 14, March 2019
Previous Exam, Syllabus
APPSC FBO Previous year question paper pdf download here AP Forest beat officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018-19 APPSC ABO model paper with solution in hindi 2019 APPSC ABO syllabus 2019 AP Beat Officer सिलेबस & प्रीवियस इयर क्वेश्चन पेपर डाउनलोड APPSC FBO & ABO Model paper pdf download. APPSC Assistant Beat officer & FBO Syllabus 2019 new pattern
AP PSC FBO & ABO previous year question paper download exam pattern
Andhra Pradesh psc ne FBO & ABO ke pdo par vigypti jaari ki hai. jo candidate in pdo par aawedan kiya hai unke liye hmne yahaa detail me syllabus or gat warsho ke question paper uplabdh krwa rhe hai. Student dhyan se topic wise syllabus dekhkar apni taiyari start kre or exam me kis tarah ke question puche jaa skte hai wo bhi previous paper ke madhyam se dekh skte hai
APPSC Beat officer सिलेबस,एग्जाम पैटर्न और प्रीवियस पेपर डाउनलोड
आंध्र प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने forest beat officer के 430 पदों पर विज्ञप्ति जारी की है जिन अभ्यर्थियों ने इन पदों के लिए आवेदन किये है उन स्टूडेंट के किये हम यहाँ पर टॉपिक वाइज सिलेबस और लास्ट इयर के सभी प्रश्न – पत्र उपलब्ध करवा रहे है स्टूडेंट अपनी तैयारी स्टार्ट करने से पहले सिलेबस को ध्यान से देख ले उसके बाद ही शुरू करे और एग्जाम में किस तरह के प्रश्न पूछे जाते है ये भी प्रिविअस पेपर के माध्यम से देख ले
APPSC FBO ABO Syllabus 2019 New Exam pattern Assistan Forest Beat officer Previous paper
- Written Exam ( Pre & Mains test)
- Screening test
APPSC FBO ABO Screening Exam Pattern 2019
- General Studies & Mental Ability – 75 marks – 1.30 hours – 75 question
- General Science & General Mathematics (SSC standard) – 75 marks – 1.30 hours – 75 question
AP FBO ABO Screening Exam syllabus 2019
General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific
- Current events of national and international
- History of India – emphasis will be on the broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP
- Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India
- Mental Ability – Reasoning & Inferences.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection of AP
- Disaster ManagementSource: : CBSE Publications) Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P. Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects. Man-made disasters – Prevention strategies. Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures
Part – B
General Science (SSC standard) (Objective type)
- Source of Energy: -Renewable and Non-renewable sources, Renewable sources : Solar energy (Solar Cooker, Solar water heater, Solar Cell); Wind energy, Hydro energy (Tides of Ocean, Hydroelectric), Geothermal wood, Biogas, Hydrogen and Alcohol. Non renewable source :- Fossil fuel (Coal, Petroleum and Natural gas). Conditions for Combustion choice of a good Fuel, Fuel efficiency, nuclear fusion and nuclear fission, chain reaction, Nuclear reactor (Basic principles; Safety measures). Advantages and hazards of nuclear energy, uses of energy. Mangal Turbine (Fuel less turbine). Principle, working and uses.
- Living world :- Life Processes: -Nutrition, Modes of nutrition : Autotrophic, heterotruphic, Parasitic and saprophytis. Nutrition of plants : – Photosynthesis factors affecting the photosynthesis: Nutrition in animals : Ameba grasshopper, digestive system of human. Respiration :- Respiration and Breathing Respiration in Plants and animals type of respiration : Aerobic and anerobic respiration; Respiration through Skin, gills, trachea lungs. (Earthworm, Fishes, Grasshopper and Human). Knowledge of structure and function of respiratory system of human.
- Transportation, Excretion Transportation:– Transportation in Plants and animals. (Water, minerals, food). Transportation in Human, Composition and function of blood, Clotting of blood, Blood Groups. Transfusion of blood, Heart, structure and functions of blood vessel(elementary knowledge). Lymphatic system. Excret on :- Excretion in animals (Amoeba and earth worm), excretion in Human, Osmoregulation. Control and co-ordination :- Coordination, Plants and animals. Nervous system and hormones in Human. Reflex action.
- Reproduction, growth, Heredity and Evolution Reproduction and growth:– Types of Reproduction Asexual: Fission budding, regeneration vegetative propagation in plants, cutting, grafting and layering, Pathenogenesis. Sexual reproduction and it significance Reproductive parts of plants, pollination and fertilization. Human reproductivesystem, Mental and physical change during human development. Heredity and Evolution :- Heredity and Variations, Physical basis of Heredity chromosomes; N.A. (elementary knowledge), Genes, Sex determination. Elementary knowledge of evolution.
- Natural Resources Metals and non-metals:– Ores and minerals, metallurgy, Enrichment of ores, extraction of metal from ores, refinement and purification of metal with reference to Iron and aluminium, Activity series of metals, general properties and corrosion of metals, Alloys, Components, properties and uses of steel; stainless steel, Brass, magnelium. Alloys of gold. Non-metals :- Importance and general. Properties, method of preparation of hydrogen, properties and its uses. Manufacturing of ammonia (Only reactions). its properties and uses, sulphur – occurrence, extraction, properties (allotropy and effect of heat) and uses. Properties and used of Sulphur dioxide. Manufacture of sulphuric acid (Only reactions), it properties and uses.
- Carbon Compounds: Functional groups (only oxygen containing) Alcohols – preparation, properties and uses, preparation methods, properties and uses of formaldehyde, Acetone and Acetic acid. Some common synthetic polymers, soaps and detergents.
- Environment: Environment and Environmental Problems :- Causes, prevention and control of environmental problems, Land, water, Air, noise pollution and accumulation of waste materials. Biodegradable and Non biodegradable materials, Interaction, between biotic and non biotic component of ecosystem. Ecological balance, efforts and measures for conservation of environment.
- Process of water management and conservation:- Rain water harvesting Ground water recharging, conservation of forests; Land management and conservation Public awareness for environmental protection, Green House effect, Global warming, ozone layer depletion, Acid rain. Morhological study of medicinal plants. Their classification on the basis of their use and life span. Study of botanical names and medicinal use of the following plants.Seasonal plants Malkangni, Ashwaganda, Ginger, Turmeric, Garlic, Fenugreek, Touch- me- not, Soya, Shatawar, Sarpgandha, Isabgol, Dioscorea, Mustard, Cumin, Fennel, Ajwayin, Marua, Tulsi, Vacha, Adusa, Giloy, Harjor, Bryophytum, Bhui Aonla, Castor. Trees and pernnial plants Harad, Baheda, Aonla, Nirgundi, Babool, Oak, Neem, Sheesham, Catechu, Karanj, Sweet Neem, Molshree, Kachnar, Peepal, Harshinagar, Amaltash, Pomegranate, Sandal, Nuxvom, Paras peepal, Arjuna, Eucalyptus, Bel, Apamargh, Bhringraj, Kaner.
- The Universe Solar system and exploring space – Exploring space – Solar System, plants,asteroids, comets and meteors; Earth origin, evolution and structure stars, Constellations, milky way, galaxy, structure of universe and its theories. Brief history of space explorations :- Elementary ideas about space crafts Different types of artificial satellites and their orbits. Uses of artificial satellites in Communication, weather forecasting, remote sensing and space exploration.
MATHEMATICS (SSC Standard)
- ARITHMETIC: Number System-Natural numbers, Integers, Rational and Real numbers, Fundamental operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Square roots, Decimal Unitary method-time and distance, time and work, percentages, applications to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation. Elementary Number Theory – Division algorithm. Prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2,3,4,5,9 and 11. Multiples and factors. Factorisation Thorem. H.C.F. and L.C.M. Euclidean algorithm. Logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- ALGEBRA: Basic Operations, simple factors, Remainder Theorem, H.C.F., L.C.M. Theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (Only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns – analytical and Graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear inequations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous linear equations or inequations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, Rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices
- TRIGONOMETRY: Sine x, Cosine x, Tangent x when Oo = x = 90o values of sin x, cos x and tan x, for x= Oo , 30o, 45o, 60o and 90o. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
- GEOMETRY: Lines and angles, Plane and plane figures, Theorems on (i) Properties of angles at a point, (ii) Parallel lines, (iii) Sides and angles of a triangle, (iv) Congruency of triangles, (v) Similar triangles, (vi) Concurrence of medians and altitudes, (vii) Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square, (viii) Circles and its properties including tangents and normals, (ix) Loci.
- MENSURATION: Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle, and circle. Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures (Field Book), Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular cones and cylinders, surface area and volume of Spheres
- STATISTICS: Collection and tabulation of statistical data, Graphical representation frequency polygons, histograms, bar charts, pie charts etc. Measures of central tendency.
You may also like this
Karnataka SDA Previous year question Paper in pdf