CISF ASI admit card 2019 – Check Asst Sub Inspector written exam date
Wednesday , 29, May 2019
CISF ASI Call letter 2018-19 Name wise download here
ASI CISF Assistant sub inspector admit card 2018-19 ASI call letter download CISF exam date 2018 CISF Hall ticket 2019 Check CISF ASI Exam date Central Industrial Security force Call letter 2018 CISF written exam date CISF Admit card download
CISF ASI Call Letter 2019 – Check Asst Sub Inspector written exam date
All the candidates who have successfully applied for CISF ASI online application can download the CISF Assistant SI Admit Card 2018 from the official websites of https://www.cisf.gov.in/. Candidates can check the regions and their official websites from this article. Candidate are advised to download their call letter much before the exam date. Now, scroll down & check the information to know more about CISF admit card 2018 Check below sections
Short Detail About This Exam
||Assistant sub inspector
- Stage I – Checking of service records but no marks alloted
- Stage II – Written examination – Written Examination will comprise of OMR Based Examination question paper. There shall be one objective question paper with multiple choices consistirg of 200 marks. Duration will be 3% hours. The candidates will be assessed in the following SL bjects :
- Stage III – Physical test
- Stage IV – Medicam examination
CISF ASI exam Guidelines
- Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 part.
- Each parts containing questions of 1 marks.
- Question Paper Will be of 200 Marks.
- The Time Duration of Written Exam is 3.5 hrs.
- Question Paper Will be based on the General Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability & Communication & Comprehension test
- The Computer Based Online Exam will be Conducted in HINDI and ENGLISH Only.
How to Download the CISF Asst SI admit card 2018-19 – check Written exam date
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of cisf using the link given below.
- After that, click on the tab named “Admit Card”.
- Then select the tab of “ASI”.
- After that click on the link of “Admit Card”.
- Now read all the instructions carefully.
- After that enter your details and submit it.
- After doing that your Call letter will be displayed on your screen.
- Now take a printout of it for further uses